Curated & Mixed by Natasha Kitty Katt & The Knutsens.
Features 14 DJ Friendly, Full Length Disco, Nu Disco & Indie Dance Tracks!
SCROLL DOWN FOR PURCHASE | STREAM LINKS
01. Continuous Mix by Natasha Kitty Katt & The Knutsens
02. D.C. LaRue – Let Them Dance (Dr Packer’s Robotic Dub Mix)
03. Da Lukas & Derrick McKenzie Feat’ Karmina Dai – Beat of Love (Original Extended)
04. Capofortuna – Casanova
05. Da Lukas Feat’ Di Martino – Disco Manteca (Original Mix)
06. D.C. LaRue – Indiscreet (Natasha Kitty Katt Remix)
07. TOKYO GROOVE JYOSHI – Funk No.1 (The Knutsens Remix)
08. Capofortuna – Gran Premio
09. D.C. LaRue – Do You Want The Real Thing (OPOLOPO Remix Dub)
10. TOKYO GROOVE JYOSHI- Rise Up (Ali Aitken Remix)
11. Astro Belters – User Friendly
12. LaMay – Turnin’ My Heart (Mark Whites Throwback Remix)
13. D.C. LaRue – Let Them Dance (OPOLOPO Remix)
14. Natasha Kitty Katt – Kosmic Oscillations
15. George Loggos Feat’ Katerina-You’ll Find A Way (Mannix Remix)
Our heroes, feeling satisfied to have spread the glitter over planet earth as per the mission brief, are expecting their ship to be drawn into the localizer glide slope and brought down into the capital city of Fractal to a heroes welcome after weeks of interstellar flight.
But the planet doesn’t seem to be pulling their craft into its gravity. instead it’s repelling them further away towards the dark star.
They realise that they’ll need to use the ships upgraded sine boosters to wiggle through the atmosphere and counteract the rogue frequencies that are unusually emanating from Planet Discopia.
Something isn’t right with the planet!
The mission they had been sent on had been a success, the quartz had been sprinkled over Africa and Europe, as per the timing chart. The target light had also been calculated by the Vector elder himself. One of the last of his kind. A people almost wholly blind, but able to hear the high-frequency spectrum of light as sound.
Hopefully he is ok.
Nonetheless the heroes had been given a gift from the people of earth. A modification to the ship by way of a sub bass booster. Primitive by Discopian standards, but powered by vacuum valves that seemed to stay stable in the situation they found themselves in.
Crash landing in the cryovolcanic ice fields the heroes found themselves bewildered and struggling to keep their own internal sense of rhythm.
Again they looked to elements that they had salvaged from earth. The previously unbeknownst topaz started to darken as they made their way across the landscape and the granite samples slowly started to lose their radioactivity as they made their way towards Fractal city.
Any major Discopian family would always hand down a velocity suit as the elders ebbed away. These suits were part of the heritage, and although the suits could give specific readouts of funk and groove, the younger generations were mostly just using the flashing oscilloscopes on the arms whilst inventing new dance moves.
The heroes were able to use these scanners to discern, to their horror that a fibrillated rhythm was the only waveshape showing up in any direction.
Then suddenly! The problem became crystal clear. Glitterbots, in unprecedented numbers! Could this mean that Emperor Needlefingers had returned to the planet in their absence? What had become of their fellow Discopians? Only time will tell if our heroes can save the day once again….